Life is complicated. Love doesn’t have to be. If you’re thinking about asking your girlfriend to marry you, know that you don’t need to memorize long, complicated speeches to make your point. Short, sweet and to the point proposals can do the job just as well. Try these on for size – they’re all 12 words or less:
- I love you. Will you marry me?
- You’re the one I want for always. Let’s get married.
- Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?
- Please, be my forever sweetheart. Marry me?
- I’ll be the happiest man ever if you say yes. Marry me?
The Ring’s The Thing. This One’s Simply Awesome!
Take her breath away with this 18K white gold engagement ring, with a .9 ct round diamond set in a brilliant scroll pattern. Lovely and romantic! See it now at The Jewelry Box of Lake Forest!